I’ve been getting requests from people coming to TiLT and joining the community who want to learn more about me and my story behind creating TiLT—why I developed it, what my vision is, and what I hope TiLT will do in the world. I’m also getting lots of questions about things like why we use the language we use (ie: “difference” rather than “disorder”), how Asher feels about what I’m creating and being a participant in the podcast, and what the plans are for TiLT in the future.
To address some of these questions, I put together a brief FAQ which you can find here on the About Page. But it was suggested to me that it might make sense to do a podcast with me as the guest so I can answer these questions and others like them in more detail. So rather than have me go on for a half-hour all by my lonesome, I enlisted the help of my dear friend, Gia Duke, to be my interviewer. Gia is one of the most inspirational, positive, and lovely people I know, so I’m happy to be able to introduce you to her in this interview as well!
About Gia: Gia Duke is a Heart-ist, life coach, cheerleader, night owl, entrepreneur, super love girl. Gia works with big-hearted men and women with a go get ‘em attitude who want to get clear on what matters most and shows them how to generate the guts to go straight after it. Think: No Regrets meets Daring Action.
THINGS YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What I did in my career and life before creating TiLT
- What my big WHY is for creating TiLT and how I went about developing its philosophy
- What Asher thinks about TiLT and his role as a regular podcast guest / technical consultant / partner
- What I envision for TiLT in the future
- Gia Guke (my fabulous interviewer!)
- My author website with more information on my books for women and girls
- WriteGirl—mentoring organization for teen girls in Los Angeles
- World Domination Summit—annual summit in Portland for changemakers
- Chris Guillebeau—author, noncomformist, and founder of the World Domination Summit
- Good Life Project—Jonathan Fields’ awesome podcast
- Revolution U—Jonathan Fields’ program Debbie participated in while developing TiLT
THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING!
Do you have an idea for an episode? We want to hear from you! Click here to share your idea with us!
And if you have any other feedback or thoughts you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment below or send us a note directly through our Connect form.
If you liked this episode and know of others who would find value in the information, please use the social media share buttons below to help spread the word.
Lastly, if you are so willing, I encourage you to leave an honest review for the Tilt Parenting Podcast over on iTunes. Reviews are very important for helping podcasts find their audiences, and we would love your support in helping us find ours!