In this premiere episode of the TiLT Parenting Podcast, I’m thrilled to share with you a conversation with Margaret Webb. Margaret is a Martha Beck certified Master Life Coach, parenting coach, nature-based coach, and former teacher. She’s also the mother of a 12-year-old differently-wired son, and has spent many years helping other parents on unexpected journeys find more joy and peace in their parenting experience.
Margaret believes that while many of us as parents are busy trying to meet our child’s unique needs, we’re often neglecting our own. In our conversation, she shares her ideas for how parents can shift this dynamic in a way that results in a more peaceful, more rewarding experience all around. The bonus? Our kids reap the biggest benefits.
Would you rather READ than LISTEN? Click here to read a blog post of this interview!
About Margaret: Margaret Webb is a certified Master Life Coach, parenting coach, nature-based coach, former teacher, wife and mother. As a life and parenting coach, she weaves together her experience as an elementary education teacher with the tools she’s learned in Martha Beck’s Life Coach Training, Sagefire Institute’s Nature-Based Coach Training, and what she’s applied to her own life as a mom of a child with special needs.
THINGS YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How to feel empowered as a parent so you can be proactively peacefully instead of reactive
- What the process of letting go of the expectations we have of ourselves and who our children “should” be looks like
- How the energy we bring to the table can either positively or negatively impact day-to-day challenges
- The benefits of community support for parents raising differently-wired kids
- What is at the root of much of the frustration we as parents experience
- The simple act with huge benefits: deep breaths
- How taking care of ourselves in rough moments is great modeling for our kids
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Do you have an idea for an upcoming episode? We’d LOVE to hear from you. Please share your thoughts in our Suggestion Box!
Thanks so much for listening to the TiLT Parenting Podcast! If you have any feedback or thoughts you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment below or send us a note directly through our Connect form.
If you liked this episode and know of others who would find value in the information, please use the social media share buttons to help spread the word!
If you are so willing, I encourage you to leave an honest review for the TiLT Parenting Podcast over on iTunes. Reviews are very important for helping podcasts find their audiences, and we would love your support in helping us find ours!
Share this episode by clicking on the icons below!